Friday, November 19, 2010

2011 Calendar Workshop SUNDAY DEC. 5th

Hi Everyone,
The last workshop was such a success and everyone had so much fun!  We're gonna do it again on Sunday December 5th at 10:30 am-2:00 pm.  This time we're making Cute and Chic 2011 Calendars.  Keep one for yourself and give the rest away as gifts for the holidays!  They make great stocking stuffers for your co-workers, family, and friends!

Cost:  $15 (5-2011 Calendar Kits)
Please bring:
     -adhesive (snail tape recommended.  I will have some available for purchase)
     -bone folder (don't worry if you don't have one.  I'll have some available for use.)

I hope you can make it.  Feel free to bring a friend.  Space is limited so please RSVP to wenkodama@gmail.com and I will message you directions to my home.  If you are unable to make it and would like to purchase a kit...Message me or contact me at wenkodama@gmail.com.
Happy Holidays and I look forward to seeing you soon!
xoxo,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment