Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Open House


I was able to have my Stampin' Up Open House this past Saturday.  We had a blast!!!  Not only did we make two cards we filled our tummies, talked story, laughed, and had tons of FUN!!!  Thank you to Debbie, Suzanne, Amy, Kaylene, & Allison for bringing yummy treats!  Thank you to Tiffany for helping me ease my nerves and for letting me borrow your cards for samples!  You were such a big help by answering everyone's questions and helping them along with the make and takes :)  Please go and check out her BLOG at http://www.cardsbytiffany.blogspot.com/  I would also like to thank Rhonda for letting me borrow her cards as samples.  Everyone loved them!  Thank you to Kristyl, Laurenn, & Jamie for coming too.  Hope you all had fun and I can't wait for the next one on Sunday, Dec. 5th.  We will be making 2011 Calendars.  Stay tuned for details.  I will post a sample soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Job well done girl! Keep up the good work and looking forward to the 5th!

    ReplyDelete